HEY!!!!!

Welcome to my Blogg! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

How is idea mission different from other schools?

Idea Mission is very different from other schools. My old school from last year is Irene Garcia M.S. from La Joya ISD. In Irene it was very different in everything. Over there I didn't feel safe because there was fights and bullies a lot and the only thing they would do would be is suspension or iss. Also the teachers wouldn't care that much if we weren't passing there class. Also we didn't have sentences at all, west wing , and detention in Irene. And when when we eat there was not any organization in the cafeteria. Also teachers didn't expect from us like in IDEA Mission. Lastly I expected a lot from my teachers, but they let me down and in IDEA the teachers are what I  expect.   

No comments: