HEY!!!!!

Welcome to my Blogg! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Design Cycle

1. I would give myself a 3 for investigate because I did investigate, but I feel I could have gotten more information and investigate a lot more.
2. I would give myself a 4 in the design part because I did a few blueprints and I putted all the information that I needed to put on order to complete the design part.
3. I give myself a 4 in the planning section because I lack a couple of things that are needed in order  for my plan to be perfect or correct.
4. I give myself a straight 4 because it includes the appropriate use of the equipment and techniques, it follows the plan and says if there are any modifications that need to be made.
5. I give myself a 4 because I evaluate my product/solution and my own performance and suggest any improvements and I test it.
6. My attitude in technology  I give myself a 5 because I am satisfied with what  I have accomplished.
How can you learn to follow rule#34?
I can learn to follow that rule by just serving my right
amount and by starting to think about others and to think how many
people still need to get their food and eat.

No comments: