HEY!!!!!

Welcome to my Blogg! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

MANAGE TIME FOR PROJECT

Do Now: Explain how you will manage your time to complete your process journal by 
10-31-2008!

I will manage my time to complete my process journal by october thirty-first in several ways.
The first thing I would do is walk into the classroom and wait for the teacher quietly. Then I would sit
down when the teacher gives us permission I will then start working on my do now as diligently as I
can. Once I am done with my do now I will start working on my field lesson project and process 
journal with no conversation unless I need help or have a question. Also I will devote all my time 
during technology into doing and completing all of my work in time. Lastly I will do all my best into
completing everything and I will do it right.


No comments: