HEY!!!!!

Welcome to my Blogg! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

REFLECTION

I feel very proud of myself and excited for how I did on my first project. I feel like that because I actually finished it and because I did everything that the teacher asked us to put on the project. I would give myself a grade between ninety and a hundred for the process journal because I did it and because I completed it. In the newsletter I would give myself a ninety and above. The reason I would give myself a ninety and above is because I did a mistake in the copyright notice. But I still liked it. I think I did okay with managing my time in class every singe day and I feel happy with it. What I would do better next time ? I would be quiet and I would devote all of my class time to finish and correctly do my work.

No comments: