HEY!!!!!

Welcome to my Blogg! Hope you enjoy it!!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DO NOW: Robert, 13 years old, is very good with computers and likes a challenge. Exploring the Internet, he figures out how to enter the computer system used by his school. Just for fun, and to prove he was there, Robert makes a very small change to the school’s home page. He adds, “It’s MY school!” Would you consider this
a harmless joke? Why or why not? 


I think what Robert did was unethical. Also what Robert did was wrong by getting into the school's web page and changing several things. I think that because what he did was getting into a computer that belongs to the school which is called hacking. Also I think that Robert should get and will get in trouble with the school and with the government.

1 comment:

MRS. HINOJOSA said...

Adriana

You are doing an outstanding job writing your DO NOW's and all of your work. l I appreciate that ehfe fact that you always give a 100%. I hope in life you choose to always give a 100%. I appreciate how you always solve every situation that arises in class.

You are a rockstar student!!